Monday, March 9, 2009

Mindful Monday!

Mondays are normally tough for me. I am trying to get myself in the routine of going to bed early and waking up early. My goal is to be up with my husband and see him off to work, then get some early stuff done before the girls wake up. Today wasn't that day! AAAAHHHH, I slept in way to late. But good news, we are halfway done with school today so we will, hopefully, be on time to "Bible Club" today. So far she has completed Bible, Language Arts and she is working on History and Geography. She has yet to do Science and Math. Which we might just do one and leave the rest for tomorrow!

Our schedule for the week:
Today:
Neighborhood Bible Study
Homeschool Meeting

Tuesday:
Edventure Museum

Wednesday:
Prayer Meeting
Children's Bible Club

Thursday:
catch up day

Friday:
Graduation Service

Saturday:
Family day

Well, I am off now, have a wonderful day!

Aurelia

No comments: