Well, we have decided to re-enlist to the army, this time indefinitely only because Mark was past his 10 year mark. So, on to a new adventure in our lives. He has orders to Fort Stewart, GA, but we are unsure if the girls and I are going with him only because he might be getting deployed in the next 6 months or so. The girls and I would love to be in SC if he does deploy, but we shall see what comes up. We have to make a decision in the next month or sooner, whether to sell our house and go with him, rent our house out and go with him, or the girls and I stay here while he goes to GA, but he will have to find housing. Decisions, decisions, but we are trying to let the Lord lead us. It is hard when you want to know what to do now instead of trusting in Him to take care of us.
Here are some shots of his re-enlistment ceremony. Our pastor and his wife was there along with a couple from church (although he couldn’t stay because he had a meeting).